Welcoming A New Member To Your Family
At Reisinger Booth & Associates, we know the emotional roller coaster people go on when adopting a child. Senior partner James Reisinger is an adoptive father of two. He uses his personal experience in all areas of adoption to lead our team. From the moment you sit down with one of our attorneys, you will know that we share your enthusiasm.
Helping Families Grow For Over 25 Years
- Our services go beyond simply filling out the forms.
- We will explain all your options for pursuing a private or family adoption.
- We will help you decide which option is most appropriate for your circumstances.
- For a stepparent adoption or grandparent adoption, we can help you terminate parental rights of the child’s disassociated parent.
- We will set up and complete all necessary forms and paperwork.
- We will help collect and review all necessary documentation required for legal adoption.
- We can arrange to attend and support you in all necessary meetings.
- We will help you work through all reviews, application denials and roadblocks.
Our Post-Adoption Services
Successfully adopting a child in Nebraska will bring many changes to your life, many that you may not be thinking about while you are in the middle of the process. Let our lawyers help you with a wide range of family law issues for adoptive parents, including:
- Estate planning: We can help you protect your family’s financial success and make plans that include preserving your assets for education and other special needs for your child.
- Social services: We can also point you in the direction of helpful private and government services established to help adopting families through the transition period.
- Guardianship services: In the event adoption is not feasible for a minor-aged family member with a special need, we can help you petition the court for guardianship rights.
Contact An Affordable Adoption Attorney
The costs for our services will depend upon the type of services you need and the amount of time we work with your family. During your initial consultation, we will explain our fees and billing rate for services rendered. We offer a reasonable, cost-effective fee structure and accept major credit cards and payment plans for your convenience.
Se habla español.