Serving Clients Throughout the Omaha Region in Eastern Nebraska
Commitment and Service — Backed by a Record of Success
When looking for the right law firm to protect your interests in an important legal matter, your lawyer's commitment to excellence will make a significant difference.
We are the legal professionals at Reisinger Booth, P.C., L.L.O., in Omaha. Our firm provides client-focused and exceptional representation for people throughout eastern Nebraska. We believe that commitment to excellence begins at our front door. From the moment you talk to us on the phone or walk through our doors, you will find a focus on client service. Throughout your association with us, you will find us responsive, personable and approachable.
At Reisinger Booth, we understand that people need more from their attorneys than filling out forms and attending hearings. You will work directly with your lawyer throughout your case. When you call with questions, we will respond as quickly as possible, providing clear answers and information that keep you empowered to make critical decisions.
Contact us to arrange a free consultation to discuss your legal matter in any of the following areas of the law:
- Adoption: Senior partner James Reisinger is an adoptive father of two and has extensive experience in areas of Nebraska laws regarding agency and family adoptions.
- Criminal law: Aggressive and effective protection of your rights in DUI and criminal charges in municipal, state or federal criminal law cases. If you need us after hours, call to leave a message and we will respond as quickly as possible.
- Divorce and family law: A full range of services in all areas of divorce and family law, including child custody and parenting rights, as well as paternity actions.
- Mediation: Experienced mediation services for divorcing spouses and parties seeking to resolve disputes and litigation matters outside of court, through cost-effective, efficient alternative dispute resolution (ADR) strategies.
- Probate: A full range of services for people involved in probate court matters, including estate and trust administration, contested will litigation and guardianships and conservatorships.
Free Consultation · Major Credit Cards · Flexible Appointments · Se Habla Español
Since opening our doors more than 15 years ago, our professional staff has earned a reputation for client service backed by integrity, hard work and commitment to meeting our clients' needs.
Our offices are conveniently located on Pacific Street in Omaha, and we offer free parking. Our general office hours are 8:30 to 4:30 weekdays. Our hourly fees are reasonable and competitive and we accept major credit cards for your convenience. We have a Spanish interpreter on staff.
Contact an Experienced Douglas County Divorce Attorney
From offices in Omaha, our lawyers advise and represent clients in communities throughout Douglas County, Cass County, Sarpy County, Saunders County, Dodge County and Washington County in eastern Nebraska. Contact us to arrange a free consultation with one of our experienced Omaha divorce attorneys today.