Reisinger Booth & Associates, P.C., L.L.O.

September 2019 Archives

Who should you name as your child’s guardian?

When planning your estate as a young parent, the most difficult decision you will make is choosing a guardian for your child in the event of your death and, if applicable, your spouse’s death. It is nearly unimaginable to think of another person raising your child. Yet it’s vital to prepare for all possibilities.

Email Us For A Response

Tell Us About Your Legal Issue

Contact the Firm

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Reisinger Booth & Associates, P.C., L.L.O.

7602 Pacific Street, Suite 222
Omaha, NE 68114

Phone: 402-983-8213
Fax: 402-457-6309
Omaha Law Office Map