Reisinger Booth & Associates, P.C., L.L.O.

August 2018 Archives

How can you pay child support if your income is unpredictable?

You are in the middle of divorce negotiations, and talks have turned to child support. You and your ex have every intention of supporting your child, but the income that comes in is not regular. For instance, you may be self-employed and operate a heavily seasonal business. Alternatively, your ex may be the one who would pay child support, but he or she does freelance work. Some months, the money that comes in amounts to $1,500. Other months, it could be more like $4,000.

Email Us For A Response

Tell Us About Your Legal Issue

Contact the Firm

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Reisinger Booth & Associates, P.C., L.L.O.

7602 Pacific Street, Suite 222
Omaha, NE 68114

Phone: 402-983-8213
Fax: 402-457-6309
Omaha Law Office Map