Reisinger Booth & Associates, P.C., L.L.O.

October 2017 Archives

4 tips for reducing your child support payments in Nebraska

Sometimes child support orders end up unfeasible. Significant life changes such as a drop in income, medical emergency, loss of a job or new marriage can warrant a modification of child support arrangements. If you want to reduce your child support payments, you will either need to have a judge change it or agree with the other parent about the changes. 

Email Us For A Response

Tell Us About Your Legal Issue

Contact the Firm

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Reisinger Booth & Associates, P.C., L.L.O.

7602 Pacific Street, Suite 222
Omaha, NE 68114

Phone: 402-983-8213
Fax: 402-457-6309
Omaha Law Office Map