- Senior Partner
James E. Reisinger is an adoptive father and represents clients in a wide range of family law matters. Mr. Reisinger has trained in basic mediation and family law mediation. He has substantial litigation experience and is committed to helping his clients find solutions, inside or outside of the courtroom.
In addition to family law issues, James has extensive experience handling elder law and elder abuse cases. He maintains a commitment to protecting older Americans from abuse and neglect.
Areas Of Practice
- Criminal and Family Law
- Nebraska, 1992
- Supreme Court of the United States of America, 2009
- Creighton University School of Law, Omaha, Nebraska - 1992
- University of Oregon, Eugene
- B.S. - 1986
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- National Association of Trial Attorneys, Member